7.17.2007

The meaning of life, does Google have the answer?

Now, what do SEO and web design have to do with the quest for the meaning of life?
Not much - at the first glance. However, I decided to say a word or two on that topic.

On the net there are more than 11000 searches (monthly) for the term "meaning of life".
Out of those at least two or three of them were mine.
Yes. I admit. I wanted to see of Google had the answer to the ultimate question.

Google had many answers. Millions of them. I could have chosen the one I like. But then again, why would anyone choose someone elses answer? How could anyone be more competent than the one posing this particular question in the first place?

I figured, every person has to find their own answer. There is no single answer "to rule them all". At this moment there are 6,6 billion different answers and the number is growing. Go get your own dude.

And, in the meantime, while figuring it out, we do blogs. And write about other things that occupy us. For instance SEO, or web design and this is what SEO, web design and the meaning of life have in common.

No comments: