10.28.2009

Photoshop Brushes on Clocks

Photoshop Brushes on Clocks: "

Guys,

I get so happy and excited when I learn about new start-up business that came out as a result of love and passion for graphic design or scrapbooking or any other form of visual arts!


My pleasure is even bigger when I know that my Photoshop brushes had a role in such project and I can’t even tell you how thrilled I am to I learn that it is a woman entrepreneur who stands behind the new business start-up.


And this is exactly what this post is about.


Ladies and gentleman, I proudly present you Ms. Angie Sheffer and her For All Time Clocks web store!


On http://www.foralltimeclocks.com Angie sells hand made clocks and here is what she says about her business and the idea behind it:


“My love for handmade, personalized clocks originally came about as a result of my love for graphic design and scrapbooking. As I began to look for clocks that fit my style, I found that I was having a difficult time finding something that really matched what I was looking for. I also knew that I had been blessed with a talent in graphic design and that I had to find a way to use my design skills in a unique and creative way.”


And here is some of her work:


Photoshop brushes on CloclI am proud to say that Angie uses my Photoshop brushes on many of her clocks and that is why I always happily emphasize that my Photoshop brushes are coming with Commercial license! Good work Angie!


Photoshop brushes on CloclsAnother great sample of using Photoshop brushes in clock design!


As I always say, only sky is the limit when it comes to the application of Photoshop brushes. My older visitors will know that they’ve been used for:



  • car decorations,

  • boots,

  • mugs,

  • wedding invitations,

  • wedding albums,

  • photo albums,

  • desktop backgrounds,

  • software interface design,

  • web templates,

  • banners,

  • badges,

  • apparels,

  • calendars,

  • name tags,

  • business cards,

  • and all kinds of other commercial products.


Here is another Angies clock:


Photoshop brushes on Clock For All Times Clocks


What can I say? It just makes me happy and I hope you will find some inspiration in Angies story too.


Angie, do I need to say? I wish you all the luck in world!


P.S.


I know you have all kinds of ides on how and where to apply Photoshop brushes in your present and future commercial and non-commercial projects. Needless to say, I have a package that will set you up for a long time: 800+ Photoshop brushes MEGA SET ->


 Photoshop Brushes on Clocks"

No comments: